Eastside Investigations understands that meeting your time specifications is crucial to the successful completion of a legal matter. All surveillance activity is completed within the timeframe specified by you and is performed over an appropriate spread of hours.
In general, the time allocated for surveillance activities is four weeks (28 days). Observation will commence within 14 days of receiving the file. If the surveillance activity is limited and /or straightforward, the specified time may be shorter.
Eastside Investigations demonstrates discretion in relation to the time period required:
- If sufficient information can be gathered in less time, Eastside Investigations will contact you to ascertain if further observation is required.
- If further surveillance will not yield the required information, Eastside Investigations will contact you before reaching the specified time limit.
- Where surveillance activity is complex and / or extensive, a longer time period may be required.
- If the time specified in the instruction is insufficient to collecting satisfactory and appropriate information, Eastside Investigations will liaise with you immediately.
- Unless otherwise instructed, surveillance periods will be spread over a period of hours to cover the claimant / subject at times relevant to the issue outlined in your instruction, such as varying shift times if the claimant is working.
- The timeframes and conditions stated above apply to metropolitan areas as well as country and regional areas.
At Eastside Investigations, we are flexible and offer experience and expertise for all surveillance operations. If in doubt about anything pertaining to the surveillance operation, we will seek your instruction.